With the intention of lighting up Tribal Ashram schools, Indiabulls Foundation has started with their endeavor of installing Solar Energy Plants in 5 different rural tribal schools in Maharashtra. The schools used to face a lot of blackouts, load shedding and heavy electricity crunch before the start of the project. They had to undergo their daily activities without adequate electricity supply, for many hours, days and even weeks. It largely hampered the living conditions and academics of the students.
With IBF’s intervention, now there is complete electrification in the schools 24x7 giving the students the freedom of anytime activity.These plants will keep providing 24 hours seamless electricity to these schools for approximately 25 years absolutely free of cost and will be benefiting approx. 3400 tribal students every year. This righteous initiative of IBF has not only helped light up the schools but also the students’ future.
The need based initiative is designed accordingly to the availability of natural & renewable resources. The project has been initiated in the following 4 Tribal Ashram Schools.
1. Parli Ashram School: Situated in the tribal belts of Wada, this school has over 600 children. The project yields 10Kw of electricity.
2. Vavdoli Ashram School: Situated in the tribal belts of Raigad and has more than 1000 students. The project yields 30kw of electricity.
3. Mangaonwadi Ashram School: Situated in the tribal belts of Raigad and has about 500 plus students. The project yields 15kw of electricity.
4. Jhapwadi Ashram school: Situated in the tribal belts of Murabad, Thane district. The project yields 20kw of electricity. About 800 children are benefitted through this project.
5. Chindhyachiwadi Ashram school: Situated in the tribal belts of Shahapur, Thane district. The project yields 14kw of electricity. About 500 children are benefitted through this project.
Beneficiary Name: Ravi Limaye, Trustee, Vavdoli Ashram School, Raigad
IBF Initiative: RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT
I am really grateful to IBF for initiating such an initiative in our ashram school. With this project we can save ...